Monday, March 26, 2007

Essential Question #4

My brother is someone I have always looked up to. I would do the sports that he did and try and do better than him. My brother is now in college at UC Irvine. When he was trying to get accepted in to schools he was worried about his grades and SAT scores, but he ended up getting into one of his top choice schools. Right now I am doing better than my brother in grades that he had in freshman year and I am also doing other sports that my brother didn't do. I hope that If I continue to keep my grades up and do well in sports I will be able to get into a good college of my choice with no problem. Right now my brother is going to school with no scholarships. I hope that I can get ether an academic or athletic scholarship in the future so that I can help pay for my college tuition. I think if I work hard enough and have the right motivation I can get into a great college.

No comments: