Monday, March 26, 2007

Essential Question #5

For this entry I wanted to review on what I want to become and why I want to have those jobs. The first one would be an engineer because I am creative and I am good at math and science. This would be a good job for me because it looks interesting and I can use my creativity in my work. Another job that I could have would to become a teacher. As a teacher I could give back to the community and use my people skills to help students learn. If I were to become a teacher I would probably teach a math or science and try to make the class as fun and interesting as possible while educating the class. While doing one of these jobs on the side I would probably become a football or track coach. I still don't know what I want to do when I'm older but I do know that I want to help people.

No comments: